One of the best parts of the holiday season is all the food and for those of us who have a sweet tooth, who can resist all the holiday treats? I know I can't and after trying out this smoothie I think you'll agree this is the best white chocolate peppermint smoothie recipe you've ever had! Delicious and festive is the best way to describe this yummy holiday themed smoothie, try out this recipe and share it with your friends and family to get extra festive this holiday season.
Here's what you will need to make this delicious festive smoothie:
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of milk- almond milk or any substitute will work
- 1/2 cup of white chocolate melted
- 1 drop of peppermint oil- a very small amount is all you will need
- whipped cream for topping
- crushed candy canes to sprinkle on top (optional)
- your favorite mug
- Start with melting the chocolate on the stove on medium to low heat, continue to watch and stir until completely melted
- peel a banana and put in a blender
- measure out 1/2 cup of milk or milk substitute
- Add 1 drop of peppermint oil (careful not too much)
- pour the melted chocolate into the blender
- put the lid on and blend until smooth
- Pour into your favorite mug and add whipped cream on top with a sprinkle of crushed candy canes
It's so delicious and easy to make it will become one of your new go-to holiday treats. So go ahead and indulge in this festive white chocolate peppermint smoothie recipe, curl up on the couch in your PJs and enjoy, you deserve it. With all the busyness this time of year it's important to take time out for yourself and enjoy the little things to prevent stress from building up check out our previous post on How to Relieve Stress- 6 Tips for a Stress-Free Holiday Season. If you're having trouble picking out gifts check out our Holiday Gift Guide-4 of the Best Gift Ideas.
Shop our wrap bracelets collections, you are sure to find one you love.
Read the last post What to Wear to a Party- Holiday Outfit Inspiration.
Happy Shopping xxoo